Monday, March 26, 2012

Cancer Stinks!!!

I made this for a friend of mine who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  She is a beautiful woman with two darling one year old twins.  She has just started her chemo treatments and I wanted to let her know that I am thinking of her.

The paper used here is from the Core'dinations Roy G. Biv Super Assortment.  I embossed the purple paper with the cuttlebug using a butterfly folder from the Once Upon a Princess pack.  The "Stinkin' Cute" skunk is from Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge.  I colored in the eyes, ears and mouth with a Sakura black glaze gel pen (an idea I picked up from Edna), and added the highlights to the eyes and nose with a Sakura white gel pen.  I filled in the gray areas with crystal stickles and used ribbon from Michael's.  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment