Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You!!!

I made this card for a neighbor that I wanted to thank for her yummy homemade bread and jam.

This image is from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge.  I modified it on my Gypsy using the hide contour feature so that I could use my Peachy Keen Stamps (Critter Faces XL) for the eyes.  I also used black flocking on the ears and spots to give it a little more texture.  The grass at the bottom of the card is from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge as well and is cut from core'dinations card stock.  The rest of the card was made from DCVW card stock.  The embossing was done with my Cuttlebug and Bloom Dot folder.

Items Used:
Cricut - Create a Critter
DCWV Paper
Core'dinations Paper
Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces XL
Black Flocking
Cuttlebug - Bloom Dot Folder
Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - White and Black (Eyes)
Celebrate It Ribbon from Michaels

1 comment:

  1. I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.
    I hope it benefits all one who land up here.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    1982 Chrysler New Yorker AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete