Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Luck!!!!

I made this card for my niece, who participates on her high school drill team.  They were going to their regional championships and I wanted to let her know that we were supporting her!!!  

As you can tell most of my cards are 6x6.  I don't know why, other than I just like them that way!  I used the Cricut Lite Cartridge for the postage stamp background and the Create a Critter Cartridge for the horseshoe.  I embossed the horseshoe using the Cuttlebug and the Diamond folder.  The cute Ballet Shoes are from the SVG Cuts website (and they were FREE!!!).  I used crystal stickles on the ballet shoes but wished afterwords that I would have just used my xyron and glitter (stickles take a while to dry...and of course I waited until the last minute and was in a hurry). And speaking of wishing I had done something different...I wish I would have made another pink backing for my ballet shoe on the left.  I used a Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in navy to do the stitching. 

Items Used:
Stampin' Up Paper - Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie
Cricut
Cricut Cartridges - B is for boy- postage stamp and Create a Critter - horseshoe
Silhouette
SVG Cuts - Ballet Slippers
Cuttlebug Folder- Diamond
Stickles - Crystal
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment