Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You make me Smile!

This card was made from the Cricut Cartridges: Sesame Street Holidays, Best of Pixar, and Paper Dolls for Everyday.  All of the paper used is from Stampin' Up!  I love the quality of their paper it is thick and cuts great in the Cricut.
Elmo is cut at 5", the sun at 1.71", the cloud at 4" and the sand at 1.31".  I used my Gypsy to decide how big I measured each one, that is why the measurements are a little funky.  Elmo and the sun are both from the Sesame Street Holidays cartridge, the cloud is from Paper Dolls For Everday, and the sand is from the Best of Pixar cartridge.  The sand can be found behind Dory using the icon feature.  Here is another card I made using the same sand.  


The paper colors I used from Stampin' Up are: Real Red (Elmo), Pumpkin Pie (nose), Wild Wasabi (shorts and mask), and River Rock (Sand).  I put Glossy Accents on Elmo's mask and flippers to make them look wet.  The sand and Elmo were attached using pop dots to add dimension.  The sentiment is from the Pink By Design Simply Everything stamp set.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your Elmo at the beach card! Too, too cute! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy card, love it, thanks for joining us at FCCB this week
    xhugsx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the Sesame Steet characters and youve really done Elmo proud! Hahaha. Everything about your card is so bright and fun its sure to put a smile on someones face...good job! Thanks so much for joining us over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge...good luck. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-MA-ZING! Your Elmo is great -- he jumps off the page and your added detail are too cute. Love it! I hope you win because Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness!! I love your card! Elmo brought a smile to my face, as he was my sister's favorite growing up! I host the Scrappin' Saturday post over at Fantabulous Cricut and am going to showcase your card tomorrow!! Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge! I am also your newest follower! :)
    Melissa
    FCCB DT
    scrappinmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great details on your card. Thanks for linking up with FCCB- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. I love the cute yawning sun. The sentiment works perfectly for this card. Thanks for Joining in with us at FCCB.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo cute!!! Love it =)

    lot of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. I love ELMO. It is so cute and that sun is just cracking me up. I love his darling little face. What wonderful card. Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge. Good Luck! :)

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card makes me laugh!! Such a great summer card :) Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete