Friday, June 28, 2013

Stickles Storage

I have been told that it is best to store your Stickles upside down, and I didn't like how mine were currently being stored so as I surfed the internet I found some great ideas and decided to try something of my own.  I already store my Cricut Cartridges in a similar way so I didn't think it would be too difficult to improvise.



I went to my local craft store and bought a Sterilite flop-top Clear CD Holder.  It measures 7 5/8 x 6 1/2 x 4 1/2.  I also bought 1 sheet of plastic mesh.  Mine measured 10.5 x 13.5 inches.  I cut four pieces of mesh at 40 x 14 and cut every 6 squares up 5 squares.  I then cut five pieces of mesh at 35 x 14 and cut every 6 squares up 9 squares.  If you are careful you can get all of these pieces out of one sheet of the plastic mesh.


Here is how I was able to cut all the pieces above using one piece of plastic mesh:


No comments:

Post a Comment