Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Father's Day Gift

I forgot about this until I saw a picture of it on my phone.  My kids and I made these for their dad and their grandpa this year for Father's Day.

We bought a case of IBC Rootbeer and poured out all the rootbeer and washed and dried the bottles.  I then spray painted the bottle holder black.


Then we filled each of the bottles with a favorite treat.  Ours had Skittles, Red and Black Licorice, Jelly Belly's, Peanut M&M's, Swedish Fish, and Cherry Sours.

The Happy Father's Day was purchased at the Silhouette Online store and cut out with my Cameo.  I then ran it through my Xyron Creatopia (quick way to get it sticky) and placed it on the box!
I saw this cute idea online but neglected to bookmark or Pinterest it to refer back to, as I wasn't sure if I was going to do it at the time or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment