Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day Cards

These cards were created on my Silhouette Cameo and are from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons graphics store.  


The level was for my dad.  I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder diamond for the background.  I don't know about you but the sentiments are always the hardest for me.  That is why I was glad the stud finder came with the sentiment.  My husband got a kick out of it.  He opened the card and started beeping "Beep, Beep, Beep...oh, it's me...I'm a Stud!"  I used a Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face stamp for the stud finder window!  My black gel pen has walked away from my crafting station (I am blaming my children...whether they are guilty or not! :) Sounds fair right?!?) and I had to use a different  brand of gel pen...not a big fan.  Sounds like I need to make a trip to the closest craft store <insert evil laugh here>!  


No comments:

Post a Comment