Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mother's Day

This post is WAY belated...sorry.  I haven't had much time to post with dance recitals, Girl's Camp, yard work, my niece getting married, bridal shower's, my birthday as well as my sons, Mother's and Father's day and a son who at one time was participating in competitive basketball and football and rec. league baseball (they all overlapped this year).  Summer is Crazy!!!

Anywho!  This is the Mother's Day card and treat that I created to go along with the present that my family gave my mother.


The cute little cow is from Treasure Box Designs.  It is one of the Tiny Treasures collection, I want them ALL!  The card front is on a black card base, but it is hard to see with the black background.


Here is a Goodie Bag Topper that I used my Silhouette to make a print and cut of the same little cow, quick and easy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment