Sunday, May 13, 2012

Missing you a TON!!!

This cute elephant is from Treasure Box Designs.  Isn't it the cutest!!!  I wanted to enter the weekly color challenge at I came, I saw, I created so I used my Silhouette Design Studio to alter the colors a bit.  The ears of the elephant are Pink Pirouette, the body is Sahara Sand, and the peanut is Always Artichoke!!!  I also incorporated yellow, green and coral (orange) into my project so that it qualified for the Cameo Creations Challenge.  The tulip cuts are free SVG files from SVG Cuts, and the grass was a free SVG file from Little Scraps of Heaven.  I used Glossy Accents on the eyes to give them the shiny, wet look and the Cuttlebug Mosaic embossing folder on the peanut to add texture.

I was WAY excited to see that I could alter the colors on this SVG file, I just went to the fill screen and chose advanced options (at the bottom) and from there it let me enter my own RGB codes.  I printed it out on white textured card stock and then used my print and cut feature to cut out the shapes on my Silhouette. The white cloud at the top is from the Cricut Cartridge Paper Dolls for Everyday.

3 comments:

  1. That is one cute elephant!! I love it!! Thanks for entering our challenge this week at Cameo Creations!!
    Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! I love the sad eyes, doodling and embossing! Thank you for participating in this week's Creative Color Challenge,
    Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love the sentiment. Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete