Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodie Bags!!!

Wanted to stop  by a few friends houses and let them know that I am thinking of them, so I made Goody Bags!!!
I got this cute idea from My Pink Stamper.  I bought my clear bags at Michael's, I believe they are 4 x 6, and you get 50 for $3 or $4, plus don't forget to use your 40% off coupon. :)

 I downloaded the cute bugs from kristidailey.com, they are the Bugs Color Graphics, and cut them out with the print and cut feature on my Silhouette.
 Last but not least I cut a piece of paper at 41/2 x 6, folded it in half, and stapled it to the top of my bag.  Then I cut another piece of paper at 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 ran it through my Cuttlebug using my Bloom Dot embossing folder, and glued it to the top of my base paper.  I then added my graphics with Pop dots and added a saying as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment