Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monsters!!!

I just couldn't resist!  My little three year old niece had a Monsters Inc. Birthday Party and I just had to make her a Disney Monsters Inc. card. :)


Sulley is from the Cricut Cartridge Best of Pixar and he was cut at 11.60",  yes this is a 12 x 12 card!  It has a monster on it, it needed to be BIG!!! :)  Sulley's fur is cut from Core'dination cardstock and is textured.  The other papers used were from Michael's Recollections cardstock (Cool Water & Cape Cod).  Sulley's belly is smooth cardstock and his spots have been flocked with Doodlebug's Lilac Flock.  His horns have Tinsel Glitter on them (I got this cheap at Michael's in their dollar bin 4/$1).  His eyes and nose are covered with Glossy Accents and his teeth have Stickles on them.  That is one thing I loved about this card, it has LOTS of texture!  The background paper is from a DCVW Glitter Pack I have had for ages!

I have entered this project in the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge - Wish Big

3 comments:

  1. So cute! What a perfect and fun card for your niece! I'm sure she will LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO CUTE! I love Sully...one of my all time favorite characters! You did a beautiful job on him and I love the sparkly background! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete