Friday, January 25, 2013

Pitter Patter Afghan

I decided to try my hand at another afghan.  Although I have made a few I have given them all away as gifts, so I decided I would make one for my three year old.  


I found this fun pattern and a video on you tube.  Here it is.  It was a really simple afghan and started with a granny square that you just keep adding to.  I made mine a little bigger than the video because my little guy is getting big!  Trouble is now my 15 and 12 year old think that they need one too!!!  That is a much bigger project...we will see...I just finished making all of them tie blankets from fleece.  The only place I was able to find the yarn in the video was at Wal-Mart.  They didn't have the big balls of yarn so I had to buy many smaller ones.  I am very much a novice at crocheting so please don't look too close!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment