Monday, January 21, 2013

Missionary!!!

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and when our young men turn 18 they can serve a mission if they choose!  I made this card for a young man in our ward (congregation) that has been called to serve in Africa!


This card is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card, a little different from my 6 x 6! ;)  I was inspired by Mary at Cardz TV.  The black background is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 and the pattern background is cut at 5 x 3.75.  The rest of this card was designed using my Gypsy (mostly so I could do it on the couch with my 3 year old, instead of in my craft room, where he is usually causing havoc :/).  The shaped backgrounds are from the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge.  The black was cut at 4.65 x 3.20 and the pattern at 4.40 x 2.95 and are attached with pop dots.  The shirt and tie are from the Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge.  The collar   and tie are attached using pop dots.  I love that I can save this on my Gypsy to use for future missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment