Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Huge Thanks!!

These were created for my three year olds birthday as a thanks for all the children that came.  As you can tell he is a BIG Disney Cars fan.  I got the idea from My Pink Stamper, and actually really love to make these cute goodie bags.
The bags themselves are 4x6.  I bought mine at Michael's using a 40% off coupon.  The white base paper is cut at 4 1/2" x 6".  The black base was created using the Cricut Cartridge Disney Cars.  I used my Gypsy to get it the exact size I wanted, which was 2.75" x 4".  I also used this same cut HERE.
I found the Lightning McQueen image on the Disney Clips website.  I sized and copied it using my Silhouette software and then used the print and cut feature (LOVE this feature).  The final touch was the sentiment which is from My Pink Stamper's Even More Punni-licious set and was stamped using Stampin' Ups Whisper White ink.
Here they all are ready to go!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment