Monday, March 16, 2015

I might be a peanut...

Another valentine.  Funny story behind this valentine, I had been doing the 14 days of valentine's for my kids this year.  Each day they woke up with some sort of treat and a "Punny" saying that went a long with it.  One day after my five year old woke up and I read the saying to him he came up with his own.  "I might be a peanut, but I would risk my life to save my friends!", and then he would laugh hysterically.  I never really got the pun, but oh well, he repeated it daily!
I decided that would be the perfect sentiment for his valentine this year and this SVG fit perfectly.


This SVG is from Little Scraps of Heaven.
The background is from an embossing folder called tiny hearts 
from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).
The twine is made by Maya Road and is also found at Hobby Lobby
with a 40% off coupon it is an awesome deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment