Friday, April 19, 2013

Mickey Mouse!!!

This card was created using the Cricut Mickey and Friends Cartridge.  
Mickey as well and the stars and swirls were all from the same cartridge.
Mickey was cut out at 5.5" the stars and swirls were cut at 1".


Our family went to California on Spring Break.
We visited Disneyland and California Adventure Park.  
While we were there we made some new friends and I wanted to send them a thank you.
My son came up with the sentiment...he is really good at that!!!
There is a simple Thanks... on the outside
and the inside says ...For making us "The Happiest Family on Earth!!!"


I am entering this is in the My Craft Spot Challenge: #95 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Just darling! So bright and fun!!! Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete